Friday 27 March 2009

A Colony On Mars : Introduction

. Friday 27 March 2009

ABOUT THIS BOOK
Copyright 2007 by Cliff Roehr, Pahrump Nevada 89048. All rights
reserved. Please Contact the author for permission before using any parts of
this story or making copies.
I, Cliff Roehr authored this book because I enjoy writing.
I had a few copies printed for my friends and family.
If you noticed this book has no ISBN registration number. That means
that it is not a published book. If you would be interested in publishing and
distributing this book please send me email to one of the three email addresses
that follow. At the present time I check all three every day but I may drop one or
two of them in time so it would be best to send your email to all three.
pahrumpsters@gmail.com
pahrumpsters@yahoo.com
pahrumpsters@hotmail.com

Continue Chapter:

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here